need my spirits lifted up today. please let me see the light of the good things

i need my spirits lifted. i am a married stay at home mom with two children one 3yr & 7yr with adhd. i have been married for 8yr's & love my husband lots and i think he thinks the same way about me. he wants the best of both worlds i think. we do not have much money. i was working but after paying child care i did not have a pay check at the end of the day my husband thought it would be best for me to stay home. so i am here. i do not like being home but i can not get a job out there and have any money left after day care until my 3yr old starts school. my husband will not watch our kids so i can get a job when he is off. he works 36hr's one wk & 48hr's the other wk .on his days off he likes to do stuff by himself most offten or he sleeps all day and then goes out at night to the local bar. i can not come a long because we do not have enough money to pay for a sitter. he is leaving to go on a trip with friends and i can not go

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• that is fucked up. i would be fucken pissed.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:19 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Do you have friends you could invite over and have girls day in? Maybe some with kids so the kids can have a play date? Have a cook out or something fun. Make him wish he had stayed home and enjoyed that time with you instead of you being with friends. You could make it pot luck so there isn't pressure to provide for everyone.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:30 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• no i do not have any more friends. the friends that i did have stoped calling me becasue my husband never let me do anything with them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• if it come to any family activities he does not care about them. it seems to me that it makes him feel old he hangs around with people that are in there 20's and he is 34. the freinds that he does have in him age group he does not do any thing with them because they have there own familys .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jul. 21, 2009