What kind of games to play at a 2nd birthday party?

My son is turning 2 in a few months and I'm trying to slowly get everything together for his party. He is having a carnival party. We are going to have carnival games and carnival food and everything. We are going to play that game where you have to pick a duck and see if it has a star on the bottom and if so you win a prize. And Maybe some kind of bean bag toss or something? What other carnival games would be fun for a 2 year old to play? Thanks so much! Most of the guests coming will be toddlers so I have to try to come up with simple games.

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 11:20 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can play:

Simon says
    Hide and seek
    cassandra345

Answer by cassandra345 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• my DD turns two yesterday

the only game was trying her to get her interested in openning more presents after she opened the tea set from granma

LOL

yesterday morning, older girl (9) helped me make everyone a crown to wear at the party
    she was very proud to have everyone that showed up, pick one and size it to their heads
    (construction paper the long way cut in two, i attached the two parts snd she decorated)
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 21, 2009