If you could go back, would you marry your spouse all over again?

proud2Bmomma

Asked by proud2Bmomma at 11:30 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes I would.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 11:30 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• in a heart beat.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:30 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I had three of them. No I wouldn't. My parents made me marry the first two and the preacher made me marry the guy I had living with me the last time. He lived in my house to keep my x from abusing me again. We were not a couple but I married him to keep everyone happy and to keep me safe. I wouldn't do that again for anything. I never wanted to get married in the first place. It's just not my thing. It's domestic servitude if you ask me. I can love someone without being obligated to be with them.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:32 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Absolutely!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:32 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Yep!
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Yes, and we've been through a LOT that many probably wouldn't make it through (and I say it because I see so many couples - young couples like us, older couples tend to have more of a shot - go through LESS and not make it). And after everything that we've been through, what we're going through, and knowing some of the challenges we'll face in our future, I wouldn't trade any of it.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 11:34 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• In a heart beat and twice on Sundays
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:35 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Absolutely we will be celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary in 5 days and it seems like yesterday. i love this man more and more every day

rose549

Answer by rose549 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• u bet i would next to my kids and animals hes the best thing to happen to me...i wish i would have met my dh sooner like in highschool it would have saved me from a lot of hurting and misery
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 11:41 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Absolutely! He's my best friend and more of a husband than I could ever have asked for! The only thing I would change is I would have gotten over my fear of marriage sooner and made him my husband about a year earlier!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 11:42 AM on Jul. 21, 2009