Not a question - just getting excited and impatient - 2 more weeks!!!

This is my third pregnancy and I'm a little impatient this time!! I know he will come when he's ready - but AHHHH!!!! (my "baby" is now 6 1/2 - so it's been awhile since I went through this!!)
Name = Chase Daniel.......what do you think? any other suggestions??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• aww congrats hun, I know how you feel, Im pregnant with my 3rd daughter, as well and am very ready to have her all the signs are there that its time, but nothing is happing lol, and I like that name.
    blueeyes_1818

Answer by blueeyes_1818 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• This is my third baby too! Im due in 9 days and im really impatient!
    missylove916

Answer by missylove916 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• OP here.....it's hard! I forgot how the last few weeks drag - and usually I am a very patient person! lol! Congrats to both of you too!
    amommy01

Answer by amommy01 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Well congratulations! I'm 17 almost 18 weeks with my third. We have 2 boys [3 & almost 2] so we're hoping for a girl. I have had tons of complications & am on partial bedrest [can only get up when I HAVE to.. Like taking care of the kids] so the days just drag. We find out the sex on the 7th & it feels like every day is going by reallllllly slow.
    Anyway, congrats again. & I LOVE the name Chase.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Love the name, and congrats, mama! I'm almost 30 weeks, and I feel like 40 is rushing up to meet me. I've got 2 others, and maybe because it's summer, I can't figure out where all the time is going! Good luck on your wait, and congrats again!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2009