HELP!!! IM GOING CRAZY!

need things to do to make the day go by faster. Im stuck at home 2day until hubby gets home at 5:30pm. And I'm trying to take my mind off of going to the doctor 2marrow. They tell me when their going to induce me. and its driving me crazy!
Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Clean the house.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 12:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• If you haven't already done so, wash and fold the baby's clothes and blankets. Write how you are feeling in a journal or the baby book (if you already have one). Go for a walk, call a friend, read a book, watch a movie...there are lots of things that you can do. Good luck, I know how it feels to be restless and find it hard to think of things to do sometimes.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 12:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• exercise
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I wish I knew! lol. I'm in the same boat...except nothing big is happening tomorrow. Let's see I clean, daydream, and plan for the future. lol. Right now I am planning my son's birthday...even though it's 4 months away. =)
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• well this is my first...so Im really worried b/c she is breech too. so
    Anonymous

• lol I remember having "that" day. I just watched a bunch of movies and vegged out. I tend to over think things and stress too much when I'm by myself too. Don't worry, everything will be fine and your hubby will be home soon. =)
    dannydawna

Answer by dannydawna at 12:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Read a book, and sing to your belly, your baby will love it, and relax...everything will be fine, if the baby is breeched, the doctor will know what to do, I understand your fears, but even though this is your first baby to deliver, you can take comfort that it's not your doctor's first one!!!
    emommy22

Answer by emommy22 at 1:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2009