How to help depression.

I started being depressed about three weeks ago. Im sure its stress related and its not post-partum. But there are alot of issues. And now this morning, I got sick off of a pain killer I took and really needed my friend, who is somewhat like my boyfriend. But hes no where to be found, wont return my phone calls and hes the only one that Ive talked to about everything thats been going on. I saw him last night and everything was great. So, I dont know what his deal is. But Im sick and depressed and I have no one. I need help.

AustinsMommy124

Asked by AustinsMommy124 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Health

• i need help too
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:18 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I understand. no one is ever there when i need them-which is honestly not often. so i'm left to take an antidepressant-which doesn't really help.
    i wish you luck
    Anonymous

• Thanks. I have an appt on the 30th to see a psychiatrist but... its not going to help me now. Thanks for the luck though.
    AustinsMommy124

Answer by AustinsMommy124 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2009