rudest thing said to you when Pregnant

I know it is hard to pick just one...

mine was a store clerk that asked me
(when i was 6 months and huge )
if my pregnancy was planned or unplanned

i said it was God's plan

but i wanted to b!tch slap her

boredmom44

Asked by boredmom44 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband's grandmother came to visit. It was the first time we had seen her since our wedding (it was just over 2 years, my second pregnancy)

She walked in the door, looked at me up and down then proclaimed, "Wow! You're HUGE!!"

And then there was the time my MIL send a book to my husband as a Christmas gift. I was 8 months pregnant with our third. The book? A biography of John Peterson!

(you know...the guy who killed his wife when she was 8 months pregnant...)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I didnt really have anyone say anything while I was pregnant but when my son was about 18 months old I took him to walmart to have his hair cut. the girl cutting his hair looks at me and says "so you and daddy still together or did you get knocked up?".
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• That would be a dumb wench I worked with when I was PG with my youngest child. "OMG you are so HUGE. Will you ever fit back in normal clothes?" I gained exactly 17 lbs that pregnancy.. Yeah I wanted to bury her.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• i was called fat, a cow , someone called me a pig mostly very rude things like that. it didnt help my self esteem too much obviously since i gained 60 lbs
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 12:34 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I was 5 months pregnant and my son hadnt started kicking yet. My boyfriends ex came over to drop off his daughter for the day and she told me that my baby was probably dead since he was kicking. Or he was going to be majorly retarded and slow.

But now he's almost two and very smart and very alive. I wanted to kill the stupid b!tch. Still do... but thats besides the point.
    AustinsMommy124

Answer by AustinsMommy124 at 12:34 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I had a woman walk by me and say to her companion, "I wish we'd quit paying these damn unwed welfare moms to keep having babies."

This, of course, after she nearly ran me down in a crosswalk while I was walking from work to the restaurant across the street on my lunch hour. I looked at her, held up my hand with my wedding ring, and looked at her car which had a BIG old Fish on it and said, "Nice Christian attitude there, ma'am. Maybe you ought to know the facts before you go spewing your ignorance and hatred. By the way, not only am I married, I'm on my LUNCH HOUR from my job and I go to night school. And how could you not see me in the crosswalk, I'm eight months' pregnant. I look like Moby Bismol, the great Pink whale!"

As petty as it sounds, it was SOOOOO satisfying to see her face turn bright red and her eyes bug out. I guess no one ever stood up to her before.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:35 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• People I hardly knew would ask me "Who's the daddy?" or "are you still with the dad?" Why is it your business?! If I wanted you to know each other I would have introduced you to him!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 12:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Here's a few:Wow you like to screw,haven't you ever heard of birth control? Are you done after this one? How can you afford that? My answer to all of those was,none of you business,this is my life get your own!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Well, I got pregnant out of wedlock and my daughter wasn't planned, but I didn't care b/c I still love her and think I am a great mother. Well, one of my old roommates ex boyfriends found me on MySpace and added me and sent me a message saying how I am going to ruin my life and he thought I was better than that to get pregnant and how stupid I was. Well, I think I have a great life! I graduated college and married my baby's daddy and have a healthy baby, though we may not be rich and struggle to pay the bills (its hard to find an entry level job), I still don't think getting pregnant ruined my life!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• soooo many rude things since i worked @ bealls. the one that all the old people go to. i was told by some old man when i was about 6 months pregnant that "there must be 3 in there". dick.
    .Kelly.

Answer by .Kelly. at 12:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2009