is there any reason for my uterus to bleed?

yesterday I had my regular ob/gyn check up..she find out my uterus is low and it is bleeding..My youngest is almost 21 months old..I am 37 y.old and my perios was on july 6th..How come my uterus is bleeding in middle og my cycle?My dr. ordered blood work to check HCG levels since my last period last only 1 day..and also she order ultrasound to make she i done have any cysts or tumors inside my uterus.i have been experiencing pain on my ovaries and being feel nauseted and throwing up in the morning for 2 weeks..Does anyone experience this or what could be wrong me with me?

alee72

Asked by alee72 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Health

• If she is testing your HCG levels, I would think she is thinking you could possibly be pregnant. And how much blood are we talking about? Did you notice it? Or did you only know about it because she told you? I would try not to worry. I would like it if you kept us updated.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• About like regular period..i have been bleeding since my period ended....My Mom had cancerous tumor in her uterus when she was 38 ..
    alee72

Answer by alee72 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2009