I need help!

Ladies, i think im addicted to food. I eat even when im not hungary. What can i do? Please no bashing.

LND

Asked by LND at 12:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• This feeling is terrible! What feel is worse than not being satisfied after eating a meal? Nothing in my opinion :p I'm actually currently taking acai supplements. I saw it on Oprah and decided to give it a try.

My eating habits changed a lot when I began taking acai. It just gave me nice boosts of energy and made me feel satisfied after eating a small meal. I also began to eat healthier which helped a tremendous amount.

You can read my blog here at www.jilliansdietblog.com

Message me if you have any questions. I'll try my best to help!
    jj49

Answer by jj49 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• try drinking some tea. not something with a lot of sugar. i always crave a late night snack so instead i drink a cup of sleepytime tea.
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Chew gum! it satisfies the feeling of something in your mouth and it's a royal pain to take gum out of your mouth to eat something.

I find when I'm bored is when I start craving stuff....I just pick up my needlework or get my hands busy. If they're working they can't feed my mouth.

If you're craving chocolate, get Viactiv calcium chews in milk chocolate flavor. It's good for you AND it's chocolate! Just pop one in and chew it slowly.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• drink alot of water! It gives you the full feeling and it aids in weight loss.
    willsmom67

Answer by willsmom67 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• ah, I have the same problem myself. I use to eat all the time, even when not hungry, and way past full. I had to start eating several small meals a day. Lots of fruit and veggies, yogurt, nuts, tuna, and lot and lots of water. It takes a day or two for your stomach to shrink and get use to the small amount of food intake. But until then you'll feel very hungry, but if you can make it past all that you'll be fine. Dont starve yourself cuz that will make you binge more. Eat atleast every 2 or 3 hours or when your body says its hungry. But dont eat junk. you can take supplements if you want, but they never helped me. I have lost weight on my own and I only take a multivitamin. good luck to ya
    jazzyjae

Answer by jazzyjae at 7:43 PM on Jul. 22, 2009