f cafemom

yall just on here to hurt people thats not right.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i try to help if i can.. if i cant then i wont write anything but i do try..sorry u had some bad apples...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• not everyone is here to be rude
    i thought that when i first got on here
    and still think that some "women" are just lashing out and hiding behind a screen

advice i took the other week.....ignore those people
    you can also block a certain user if you want (but i have not done this yet-still an option)
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• i dont post rude comments, and I hate it when people do to mine...if I cant help, I dont reply...and I surely dont write neg, comments
    Anonymous

• i sometimes would agree, when your looking for advice or just some tips there are some people that can be so rude.
    mommyof6552

Answer by mommyof6552 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• im sorry you had a bad experience but not everyone is rude u jus have to ignore the ignorant comments
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I dont write mean things, I make comments about what I truely think, but try to make it a nice way. Someone got on my ass the first time I responded to something...and it was the freaking group owner! So weird
    terrabiglieri

Answer by terrabiglieri at 5:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2009