For those who like/dislike Obama

Granted, I have no opinion of the president himself nor do I really care too much about his administration. So long as they do right by the American people, I'll have a positive opinion of what they've done. If they do not support and uphold the needs of the American people, then I have an issue.

Either way, I thought this might be interesting for all to read.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0709/25189.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Old News
    Anonymous

• Did you think he was just a hurry up kind of guy, or did you have a faint idea that maybe he want to push his socialist agenda quickly before the braindead woke up?
    It's getting a little late in the game for some who have yet to realize why his agenda's were so eagerly pushed, he had to pass them before the people rebelled and the congress seats gets turned in 2010. By then he will be lower in the ratings and a lame duck with no chance of re-election. Do you think he cares? No. He just wanted 2 years to get the socialist runnings in order and his family a paid lifestyle FOREVER.
    Anonymous

• What is it exactly he has done?
    Are you referring to the trillions in debt he has saddled our kids and grandkids with, his bailing out the banks while leaving small and medium businesses to layoff or go out of business or maybe the fact that the government now runs most of those banks and has their own auto company compliments of our tax dollars. Maybe it is the fact he wants to make sure every country knows how sorry America is for doing whatever it is he thinks we did to them. I suppose it could be that he is cutting military budgets and tossing out nuclear weapons that we may need because he refuses to accept the fact N. Korea and Iran are making their own and will be able to use them in the next 2-3 years. Wait, I know, it's teh fact that he wants to pass a ridiculous cap and tax that will raise every Americans energy bills by $1200 or more a yr. I could go on but i am out of room. How is any of this right?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• People are starting to wake up and see the truth!!
    Anonymous

• Apathy should be printed on our flag.
    Anonymous

• What is it exactly he has done?

THIS^
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 2:43 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Ditto
    THIS^ and THAT^
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• America the sleeping giant ....is awakening......

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 3:05 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• lol itsmesteph that was a mouthful.I believe we could all go on and on and on the list is massive and he hasn't even been president but several months.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:06 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Booooo Socialism..IF you are so against it, don't use the highways, schools, libraries, call 911 for any emergency. Don't complain about Medicare/Social Security coming out of your checks (Provided you all earn one). Just call him the "N" word and get it over with because that is what you are thinking. In your minds he is just 3/5 of a person still.
    Anonymous