is it wrong

im just wondering is it wrong to be jealous about your guy having pictures of girls on his phone? like porn pictures? or him wanting them on his background?

thehippiebaby

Asked by thehippiebaby at 1:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't think it's wrong, but if it bothers her I think you should speak to him about it. Your feelings do matter. But I don't think they should be on a phone- too easy for others to see it and judge. Children could see that too, I think the phone part is irresponsible.
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 1:07 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Well of course you're gonna be jealous... the picture isn't of YOU. But just take a breath a realize that EVERY guy looks at porn star girls. But he's with you, not them. Tell him that you kinda feel jealous or that you'll dress up for him and he can take all the pics he wants. Then he'll be like..."OK! That sounds fun!" Make things interesting! You're better then any of those fake girls! Make him want YOU.
    melfre

Answer by melfre at 1:07 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• yeah it would be problem for me. we don't believe in pronagraphy so that would be a big problem. instead he once had a picture of me in my jeans and my butt on his wallpaper. it's always better to have you rather then some naked chic in his phone. sorry for the way you feel. i would feel the same and frankly men should respect their wives or gf's if it offends them. regardless of how natural it is for men to look and lust for porn. doesn't make the behavior acceptable or right in anyway especially if it hurts the women involved with him. if women can not look at porn then men should be able too. his eyes best be on me. so far i know that my husband is not that into porn and i have no issues with him regarding that. his moral standards are high.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• oh not to mention it seems a bit immature to have them on there. it's what a teenager might have on their phone.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I think it's normal to not like it!
    Anonymous

• thanks girls . i have tried talking to him but he thinks its dumb that i get jealous or mad. cause they are just pictures he says. so is this a lost battle with him about this?
    thehippiebaby

Answer by thehippiebaby at 1:18 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

thehippiebaby

Answer by thehippiebaby at 1:19 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

thehippiebaby

Answer by thehippiebaby at 1:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• How old is he? because that sounds really immature to want porn on your cell phone
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• not wrong at all to not like it. if you dont lke it tell hiim
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2009