hcg level low

i went for the pregnancy blood test today and it shows as 1114 hcg level. my doctor is on leave for 3 days and according to a training doctor she says she is not sure whether im pregnant. please if any of you guys can let me know whether im really pregnant please do so. im so confused with this. is this a normal situation or shouyld i have over 1500hcg level to be pregnant?
please help me.................

marige_ammi

Asked by marige_ammi at 1:11 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well for one the doc for the most part should know? How far along would you be if you are? That sounds high for HCG to begin with, unless it's tubal, twins or more, or just medicines you could be taking. I am no expert but my level started at 65 and it stayed low. I am now 26 weeks. Take a home pregnancy test b/c with a level like that it will be positive. It needs to be about 1500 or maybe 2000 to see something visible on a sonogram and that only would be a yolk sac.
    Prican91181

Answer by Prican91181 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• You could also be further along and just have high levels.
    Prican91181

Answer by Prican91181 at 1:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• the lowest you can be & stil be considered pregnant is 5. Mine were at 6 right before i lost my baby. I would say yes that something in the 1500's is a pregnant level.
    Anonymous

• Sorry meant to say 1000 level.
    Anonymous