why do single women add married men with children to facebook myspace ext?

i for the life of me cannot understand my husband gets requests from ALL kinds of women in skimpy clothes. he ignores them but it is so wierd

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• ?? I have married men on my myspace, but they're my friends. Some of them I'm friends with their wives too, and some not. Just cause a guy gets married doesn't mean he stops having friends.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 1:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• On my myspace I have gotten requests from people I don't know-- some of them women. I think some send out requests to anyone/everyone just so they can have a huge # of 'friends' on their page. Some of them might be into the games on there too and want to have gamers join them.
    My hubs plays one of the fb games and has alot of 'friends' on his page-- 90% of them he does not know - they are all people from the game. (guess you have to have them as friends before you can add them to your game stuff).
    Me personally I would rather only have people I know personally and my CM friends on my fb.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I think you should be asking why do married men want single women on their myspace.. goes both way right..? I am friends with many ppl.. some married some not.. its just myspace..
    MoMMy2TwiNs07

Answer by MoMMy2TwiNs07 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I am married and have single men as friends, most of are Our friends, some are just mine, no biggie
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• im not talking baout girls he knows im talking about girls who come on trying to date him
    Anonymous

• Nine out of 10 times it's just spam
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:34 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• not in all cases. Some people just aren't shy and they use such pictures as their profile pic. I have a friend who is a former dancer and now a model. Her pictures are always of lingerie or a swimsuit. It's just her pic, so when she sends invites to people it doesn't mean she's trying to entice them or the like. Her picture is just want happens to be attached to the invite.
    But I agree with Zakysmommy- a lot of these women probably don't even know your husband and it's probably just spam.
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 1:41 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Yeah, mine gets those all the time. I call them 'whore hits' lol He also gets stuff from tons (and I mean TONS) of bands, cuz he use to work as an online dj and has just never gotten around to changing it on his profile.

I know there are a lot of people on myspace that will just accept any and all buddy requests, which I think is stupid. At least DH does too, he very rarely accepts them. He does the same on FB, especially for yo'ville! But then again, we have met some nice people.

But yeah, there are a lot of single women looking for something on the side with a married guy...sad to say there are probably a lot of married guys looking for the same.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2009