Is it possible to be pregnant even though home pregnancy tests are all negative?

In June my menstrual was about 8 days late and then it only lasted 1-2 days and was extremely light. This month (July) my menstrual hasn't come at all. I took about 3 home pregnancy tests in June and 1 this month. All were negative. I've never had an irregular period or missed one except when I was in bootcamp. The only other times it has been late is when I found out I was pregnant with my 2 children I have right now and even then it showed up on a home test.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ummm yes. maybe its to early to tell
    mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 1:24 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• yes i took like 6-7 test knowing i had to be cause no period. finally one said yes. up til after my period was due did i find out i was.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:44 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• yes I took 5 tests and were given 2 by doctors including one the morning I got my gallbladder out. All Negative. Day after I came home from the hospital I tried another one because I had 2 extra and hadn't had my period for 2 months and it came out positive. I am currently 35 weeks preg. and baby is doing great. It could of been worse.
    kberrey

Answer by kberrey at 1:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• my its a tube pregnancy?!
    bennysmommy816

Answer by bennysmommy816 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2009