If you think about someone.. Even though your married.

Me and my husband were separated for a few months due to alot of factors. Most were from the past that I just found out about. Anyways, we are back together now, but I talked to a man while he wasn't living with at home. Well now I think about him alot.. I love my husband and don't want this man over my husband he just stays on my mind alot. How do I stop , or is this some weird way to show me that I don't love my husband like I should? Help me. I am so confused

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I think you might be slowly falling in love with this other guy you've been seeing while you and your husband were seperated. keep yourself busy with your husband and maybe the thought of this other man will go away. But if the thoughts don't go away girl you've fallen for someone else.and it's bye bye husband hello new guy. Wait I almost forgot this part how does the other guy feel about you? you got to now how the other feels about you before you think of leAVING YOUR HUSBAND. This other guy might just be a jerk.
    Anonymous

• im so sorry this is on ur shoulders... i have had an expierience kinda like it, but it was when my hubby was my boyfriend, and i couldnt quit think about my x, i ended up breakin up with my now hubby, bad mistake, all i did was miss my hubby, i did really care for my x, but not like i do my hubby. when i lost my hubby then i was lost all around, just remember hunny you never know what you have til its gone. good luck, send me a request if u need to talk.
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 7:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2009