my body is killing me....

and i feel like im 100 years old. this is ridiculous. im 18 i shouldnt have any pain like this.....i feel like ive been a fight but i dont fight....i stretch my body each morning and ive been eating healthier so i dont know the issue here...any thoughts???

Crushersmommy

Asked by Crushersmommy at 1:42 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Health

• I can help you get a hold of me.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• mo2a27 you can huh? where r u?
    Crushersmommy

Answer by Crushersmommy at 1:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• When was the last time that you had a complete physical exam?

Answer by rkoloms at 2:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• You might seriously consider it is Fibromyalgia. I have it,and you sound alot like I do. I had pain,and fatigue for YEARS before I was properly diagnosed. There is a group on here,that has a great quiz, you can print out,and take with you to the doctor. It lists all the possible symptoms. Look into the Fibro Sisters.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 3:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• stvmen88....i googled fibromyalgia and i am making an appointment with my doctor because i belloieve ive got alot of the symptoms. and nobody knows my body better than me.....

Crushersmommy

Answer by Crushersmommy at 11:43 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• That's good,sweetie. I hope you get the answers you need. If I can help in any way, all you have to do is PM me,and I'll do what I can.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 22, 2009