What would you do??

If you found out that your husband sent emails to an ad on craigslist for sex bc he was mad at you??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Leave him. Just because he is mad doesnt mean he can cheat. once a cheater always a cheater. Plus can you imagine if he gets furious with you? he'll full on go screw someone else
    Anonymous

• Oh my gosh.. Did he do it and then tell you about it? Was it like.. "oh look what I did when you did this?" or did you just happen to find his ad?? Either way... I'd be pissed and I would definately want to leave.. Don't know if I would leave for sure or not, because I haven't been there... But there would be some serious problems because of that.
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I'd say that he'd end up being very, very sorry that my ex taught me how to band calves when we raised dairy calves with my then FIL. Plus the current DH sleeps soundly....VERY soundly!

ie: banding calves is where you take little bulls and take off their 'boys' and turn them into little steers!

Although it is a moot point, since I know mine would never do that....no matter how pissed he was at me.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I was on craigslist when I realized that the "women seeking men" and "casual encounters" and another link had been clicked on. So I pulled of the outlook express and found the emails he had sent. There were no replies and they were sent in June. We had issues last summer and I left...they were issues that I needed to work out on my own, but since then we have gotten pregnant and miscarried and I thought everything was great and we doing awesome. But apparently he wasn't. He has been depressed b/c he hates his job b/c the company isn't doing well and so he gets mad at me apparently (He didn't tell me was mad at me) b/c he was finding "anything to get mad at". I knew he acted mad but I just assumed it was the job b/c I didn't think I had done anything wrong. He says he really doesn't remember sending them and that he doesn't have a good excuse for it and he is really sorry that he has been happy with us just not the job.
    Anonymous

• I went through this with my husband.

We fought about it... then we worked it out... now our relationship is even stronger than it was before. (he didn't actually follow through, he just emailed.)

But the fact is, a man who loves you wouldn't do something like that just because he's "mad at you." His reasons go a lot deeper than that. If you want the relationship to last, you have to talk to him about it. And you have to listen to what he has to say without jumping to the conclusion that it's all about YOU. If he loves you- he WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES to fix this.

If he doesn't love you.... (or if you don't love him anymore) then this is just the motivation you need to end the relationship.
    Anonymous

• I WOULD PUNCH THAT MOTHER FU*KER IN HIS FACE HE DOES SOME STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS!!!!

Anonymous

• We did talk about it for a very long time..till 3:30 am and I cried ALOT and he told me that he has felt like that I don't love him anymore, but he didn't realize that I felt the same way about him. I'm always the one telling him I love him, he says it back, but he never just says it to me without me saying it first, and I pointed it out to him and he said he hadn't realized that he wasn't saying it to me without being "provoked". He swore on our daughters life that he never followed through with it and said that they must have never replied back b/c he forgot about even sending it. He said that if it actually came down to it he could never actually sleep with a stranger, he said that he just needed to feel appreciated. He said that he didn't realize how much I loved him until that night. He is the type of person who bottles things up instead of talking about it and it drives me crazy!!! He says he doesn't know how to.
    Anonymous

• oh and we had GREAT make up sex after all the talking we did. And now he is all lovey dovey but it still lingers in the back of my mind. His mom was a cheater...she cheated on his dad and got pregnant with his sister...(WHILE HIS DAD WAS IN THE NAVY). and continued to cheat until they got a divorce b/c she decided that she loved the man that she is with now. So all I could think was damn the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!! But I decided before I did anythiny drastic that i should talk to him and hear what he has to say. But I still feel like I have never been good enough for him. He broke up with me twice while we were dating both times were never that long but still....just sorta upset still but we're working on it.
    Anonymous