if you eye f*** someone are you cheating

for you personally...would you feel like you cheated? i would....i think its wrong and i only lust after my husband.

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• then why do you ask this question????
    Crushersmommy

Answer by Crushersmommy at 1:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• eye fuXX someone? lol.. there are quite a few men that I think look good.. as my husband thinks some women look good.. doesn't mean i am going to screw them.. so no , looking isn't cheating inour house.
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• i said FOR YOU PERSONALLY.....

i didnt realize i could only ask questions so you could tell me what i should think. sheesh relax
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Hi Moki, *waves* yeah, for ME!! lol I don't even really look anymore, unless it's one of those...'comparing whoever with what I've got at home' type thing. So far? I haven't seen anyone I'd even trade one night with.....not even anybody famous!! I guess hollywood is too full of pretty boys these days...no real men anymore.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• for me ..its not like i choose not to look...just no one looks appealing..no one even strikes that cord in me. i put my hubby on a pedestal.

moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• My Husband can appreciate a beautiful Women and I a gorgeous Man but we don't act upon seeing beauty in the opposite sex. And there is a HUGE difference between thinking someone is attractive and lusting over someone. And you're lying if you or your Husband don't find anyone of the opposite sex attractive.

mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I think you're a liar.
    or else you're a newly-wed...
    one of the two.
    Anonymous

• i feel the same way and i want whoever i marry to feel the same way. when im in love, i dont even want to look
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:29 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• "And you're lying if you or your Husband don't find anyone of the opposite sex attractive."

That's not accurate at all. Just because someone is good looking and they may be attractive to other people doesn't mean they appeal to everyone. Attractive is in the eye of the beholder. You may think physical characteristics makes a person attractive and someone else may think materialistic possessions, intelligence, or status is attractive. I don't find many men physically attractive.To the op, I've never heard of eye fuc%ing but I do believe the brain is the most power sex organ there is. When you let your mind go to certain places, it makes it easier for you to allow your body to do so.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• nope. everyone will think someone of the opposite sex is appealing at some point in their life.....regardless of if you're married to the most awesome person or not.
    monilynn79

Answer by monilynn79 at 2:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2009