Beauty Secrets...

Does anyone have any beauty secrets that they can share???

My beauty secret is that I use conditioner instead of shaving cream on my legs. They are extremely soft....

What's yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i'm not sharing!!! :-P lol

if i ever want a facial at home. i get a pot of boiling water going, you can add things to the water to make it smell good like lavendar and stuff. then plug up the sink, pour the water in, and drap a towel over my head and put my head in the sink. let the steam open up my pores, for about 10 minutes. then wash my face with a scrub. then put on my biore face mask and wash that off. my skin is so soft!! it feels so good!!!
    navyma23

Answer by navyma23 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I put heavy hand creme on my feet and wear socks to bed. I used to get wicked cracked heal, and this was the only thing that worked. Now I have smooth feet.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 2:10 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Enough sleep. Drink enough water (1 oz. for every 2 lbs you weigh).

Sunscreen!

And I REALLY like my Suave Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter lotion. Everyone tells me I smell like Reese's Peanut Butter cups and my skin is SO soft!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:10 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I just put coconut oil in my hair for a couple hours before showering.... my hair feels GOOD!
    Anonymous

• I also use conditioner to shave my legs! That's a great tip and so much cheaper too! I also do my own hair masks and face masks - sometimes anyhow. Make my own rosemary oil, that helps your hair grow fast!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I use conditioner too! I love it! i dont have any other home things...im not a "girly girl" i wash my face with Noxzema...thats about it...lol

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 3:13 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I make sure to always use lotion on my body..but especially more so on my elbows. I cant stand to see dry, flaky, wrinkly skin period..but the elbows for me are soo important!
    Think im nutz? LOL
    Anonymous

• I use baby oil on my feet and wear socks to bed, And what is even sillier is I wear toe socks.....LOL
    lilDonna

Answer by lilDonna at 4:42 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I've heard that Preparation-H on wrinkles is supposed to tighten them up.
    I haven't tried it because I'm more embarassed that the store clerk will think I have 'rrhoids if I go to buy the cream...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:57 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Suncreen and a good facial moisturizer will help that skin stay young a long time. I wear sunscreen on my face (mixed in the moisturizer) year-round, sunny or cloudy, no matter what.
    Anonymous