this is for anyone that has got married at a courthouse...

I'm getting married this Fri. and i'm not sure what to wear. i know i'm not doing the whole big wedding dress thing, because we are going to have a ceramony> sorry if spelling is wrong, but i would still like to look nice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I would still wear a white dress.. Doesn't really have to be a 1,000 dollar dress or anything like that, but my friends got married.. and she wore a black and white dress and he wore dress pants and a button down shirtj...
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 1:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Absolutely! Dress nice even though its not a conventional wedding. Its still your day you can still look beautiful
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 1:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I got married at the courthouse no big wedding no planning nothing just after 3 weeks of dating we knew we were the ones for each other and it couldnt have been any more perfect....it doesnt matter how you get married just why you are getting married. I wore a simple black dress with red heels and a red necklace he wore a black suit with a red shirt and black tie it was beautiful well at least we were and i will never forget that wonderful day.... good luck and i wish you the happiness that i have recieved just by marrying the one you love! I got married on a friday too lol on Halloween 08
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• you can still dress nice.wear whatever you want to wear for your day. if its a dress. do it! if its a skirt..do it..

we got married in a courthouse i wore a skirt and nice top and heels. he wore a button up shirt and dockers
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I wore jeans and a nice sweater since it was in December..but if its hot where you are I would at least go get a cute sundress OldNavy has really cute ones
    http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=49428&vid=1&pid=633410

and of course CONGRATS!!
    vanessa432

Answer by vanessa432 at 2:06 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• My sister didn't wear a dress but she did wear dressy pants and a blouse with heels. She was really pretty. Some people we saw at the courthouse did wear a wedding dress and and the whole wedding party dressed up too. I even saw people in jeans and a T-shirt though I am not telling you to so this, lol. Dress up pretty in what you feel comfortable.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 2:08 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I wore just a nice dress. My groom didn't own a suit so he just wore a nice shirt and dress pants. It's your wedding. Wear what makes you feel good

Answer by admckenzie at 3:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2009