• In the Spotlight:

what can i make my 1year old for lunch and dinner?

pastryjess

Asked by pastryjess at 1:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Food & Drink

• At thais age I was feed soft fruits and vegetables (finger foods). Whatever you feed at this age is supplemental to breastmilk or formula.

There is a good book entitled "Super Baby Foods" but I did not get that complicated.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 2:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Boil some chicken breast and cut it up into tiny pieces. steamed carrots cut into small squares, any steamed vegetable is good like sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, cauliflower. you can also steam fruits like apples, peaches, pears, anything other than strawberries, grapes and citrus fruits.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Baked apple cubes, melon cubes, sliced kiwi, sliced blueberries, asparagus, sweet potatos. broccolli, beets, sliced radishes, tomatoes, pieces of naan or pita bread, Tomato and Tofu Fettuccine,Ratatouille,Yogurt And Cottage Cheese Pasta.

texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 2:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• As long as the food is soft, you can feed your baby anything that is cut up to the size of small peas. I give my daughter everything that we eat a meal times. She loves it all. She also has most of her teeth in so...
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 2:55 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• whatever you eat: whole grain pasta, fruits, vegetables, hummus and other bean dishes, etc

Answer by rkoloms at 3:08 PM on Jul. 21, 2009