baby dropping

ok so i was just lookin down at my tummy and noticed that my belly button isnt poking out as much in more...i went from an inny to an outty now its flat...i think its because shes dropped really low. is this a sign the baby is coming soon?

dilemma1

Asked by dilemma1 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes your baby is dropping into the pelvis area how ever you could still be days out. Start watching for other sign mucus plug blood show water leaking! Good luck!
    dreamercat1

Answer by dreamercat1 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I am almost 37wks prego with my second baby and he dropped when I was around 31wks and I am still here. But every pregnancy is different with that. I have a lot of pressure in my groin area constantly and baby is all in lower half my tummy only. Your baby is just getting in position for labor. congrats!!
    Tara04

Answer by Tara04 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Wasn't for me. Baby dropped at about 33 weeks. I was induced at 39.
    Anonymous

• My son dropped pretty early around 30 weeks. That was fun. ha ha! Anyway, he came 2 days early, so things are progressing, but you could still have some time to go. Have you started nesting yet? That was a frustrating stage for me.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• not really i did that like at 20 wks when i found the gender out...so now everytime i go to the doctor i ask for a gender check lol...im 36 wks now and just have a lot of pressure down on my pelvis it hurts to walk or move
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 2:43 PM on Jul. 21, 2009