more news on the fla couple murder...how can they say this family is so perfect ?

The dad tried to copyright the childrens names!! Ur kids already live off the state for life what more does this asshole want??

The people who "did this" practiced @ the families house the police said , but they dnt have a video!! C'mon this family knew! They planned it!! And their poor older daughter has to take on their burdens!

And 1 of their sons (I bleave it was) didn't want to come to the funeral bc he feared for his life!! Wth? This was sooo planned w/ the whole families knowledge!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm sorry where did you say you obtained this information at? I'd like to read it myself and then make a comment.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• So you're saying that the family knew that these people planned on killing them? If that's what you're saying get real. And even if the people weren't perfect....who is? Since they weren't that gives people the right to murder them??!!
    Anonymous

--
    It was on CNN a few minutes ago , might be on the site now.
    Anonymous

• I can't believe that you're calling these kids "burdens" why don't you get a life and worry about yourself. They decided to take these kids in to keep them together. How the hell would YOU feel if someone came in and did that to your family and then wanted to split your kids up.

GET A LIFE AND GROW UP!!!
    Anonymous

• Didn't have anything to do this morning did you?
    Anonymous

• I hear that with Obama's healthcare plan, you won't be able to obtain valium and prozac...better stock up honey!

I can't believe (correct spelling) people have such difficulty wrapping their heads around atrocities such as this. Did your parents always hover over you?
    Anonymous

• OP, I don't understand your post. I read the article from CNN.

Are you suggesting the family planned their own murders? The article from CNN doesn't implicate the family in any way.

How many special needs children have you adopted or fostered. None of course. I would suggest that you keep your tacky discriminatory comments to yourself.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Everyday they have a new suspect or 2 , a new motive or 2 .. In all reality , they don't know wtf is goin on! Why? Because this was planned! The father was money hungry as you can see! (Copyrighting names!) These people who (the cops claim) did this,practiced it at the peoples house! This idiot family hooks up a security system but doesn't go back and review the tapes?!
    Anonymous

• I am not sure what you are saying. The kids planned the murder of their parents or the parents planned their own murder? What exactly is your point?
    Anonymous

• if you are going to throw out crap like this, you need to have a link (posted in the thread) to a solid source.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 4:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2009