i live in denver,co and was thinking about sending my son to preschool he is 3 and knows a little about the pottie i was trying to find places that is cheap or free that would be great

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• If your pre-school program is anything like ours here in Kentucky, they accept children that know very little about the pottie and TEACH them while in school to go! My son was very well potty trained well before he ever went to school tho. I do know they teach it here in KY because I was one of those parents that volunteered in class EVERYDAY! LoL I was there when the teachers aid would take some of the kiddos to the pottie every so often.
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 2:42 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I live in Denver also. Try the Headstart program. They take 3-4 year olds and they also help with the pottie. My SIL works there. I'm not sure about which part of town that you live in, but they have two near me....one on 37th & Tejon and one on 44th & Tennyson (I think Tennyson.....I forget the exact cross street). I saw a sign in the window that they are now enrolling and have vacancies. I'm sure that they have many other locations with the size of our city, those just happen to be the two that I know of.
    Anonymous

• ....oh yes and the cost. They go in accordance to income and are low-priced as is, but can be free depending on where you fall on their sliding scale.
    Anonymous