A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak. After mass, he asked the monsignor how he had done. The monsignor replied,
"When I am worried about getting nervous on the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. If I start to get nervous, I take a sip."
So the next Sunday, he took the monsignor's advice. At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a drink. He proceeded to talk up a storm. Upon returning to his office, he found the following note on his door.
1) Sip the vodka, don't gulp.
2) There are 10 Commandments, not 12.
3) There are 12 Disciples, not 10.
4) Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.
5) Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass.
6) We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J. C.
7) The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Daddy, Junior, and Spook.
8) David slew Goliath,
Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs
Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2009
Answer by moki1984 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2009
Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2009
That is funny! Thanks for the laugh.
Answer by momof3inTN at 12:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2009
Next question overall
(Food & Drink)
Feeding a toddler popcorn can cause pneumonia. DH says its okay.