Feeling Unappreciated?

Hello everyone. My name is Monique and I was wondering if you could help me out. I'm doing a college project about feeling unappreciated at home and in the work place. I was hoping a few of you ladies could tell me, what makes you feel unappreciated, either at work or at home? Thanks for your help!

moniluvsmarcus

Asked by moniluvsmarcus at 2:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Health

• Hmm i stay home with my two kids all day while the hubby works. I will clean the house for hours because its so bad and then be exhausted by the time i am done. He will come home and by the end of the night it looks like it was never cleaned. Its horrible.
    Anonymous

• when I did work, now I'm a sahm, but I used to work for DHL it's kinda like UPS, it's a very hard job not only do you have to keep your schedule and with deliveries but you also have to pick up really heavy things, and when we do everything on time it looked good on our supervisors, but they never took time to thank us or at least tell us were are doing a good job, cuz believe it or not simple little compliments to the employees goes a very long way or when you had to go out of our way and do extra stuff for them they just acted like it's our responsibility and not a favor to them, when you take care of your employees you will get much more out of them and they never did and now the company went out of business and only do internationals it's just sad

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Thank you ladies very much. I also forgot to add this earlier, here is a web site by a woman named Harper Collins, www.thehappinessproject.com. She has so many different tips on everyday problems. Thanks again.
    moniluvsmarcus

Answer by moniluvsmarcus at 3:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2009