I think my three month old swallowed some of my hair!?!

I have been loosing alot of hair I hope and asume from my horemones going back well I pulled hair out of my babys mouth a few days ago and for the last two weeks she hasnt been pooping she has pooped one good time in over two weeks do you think the hair has anything to do with it?

Tamara612

Asked by Tamara612 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ask her pediatrician. they might want to do an x-ray or whatever they might do to check for hair blocking her intestinal tract if an x-ray can't detect hair. good luck.
    Anonymous

• Have you changed her diet at all? Have you tried giving her like 2 ounces of diluted apple juice? Is her tummy hard like a rock? Does she seem to be eating well?
    babygoose78

Answer by babygoose78 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• it could or it could be something to do with her diet or digestive system. Call the doc to be sure, they may want to give her a laxative to make sure it comes out
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I have tried juice i have tried supositories ( i dont think i spelled that right) I have not changed my diet at all i have been drinking more water and juice in hopes it will help her. her tummy does seem harder than usual i have taken her to the doc and he said its normaly for babies not to poop for days but i dont think that is so its been weeks not just days and what goes in must come out!
    Tamara612

Answer by Tamara612 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2009