Why

Why does life have to e so complicated?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I dunno OP. Maybe life itself is trying to teach us to be stronger or something.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I believe its because there are things we are meant to learn and thereby grow from.

The easier something is the harder it is to see the lesson from it because we dont have to do a whole lot of thinking or analyzing the "whys".
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I think that life doesn't have to be AS complicated as people make it out to be. I think that as long as you have a roof over your head, clothes on your back, family and friends who love and support you, health and faith then you are covered. Roll with the punches. Take life as it comes...which is difficult in itself and this is still something that I am personally learning to do. But when people stress out over the little things it keeps them from seeing the larger picture.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 3:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• but thats just it i do have the stuff i need and yet things are still falling apart..
    Anonymous

• I'm probably going to be bashed for this, but I don't care. I truly TRULY believe that if you have the material things that you need, and things are still falling apart, deep down you may be searching for something. I know that's how it was for me before I started going to church and before I accepted Jesus. Take a deep look at you and your life. Are there patterns going on in your life that you never really noticed before? How do you react to things-positive and negative? I'll stop before I really get bashed.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 3:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• There are times I ask myself this question too. Like pnwmom said, maybe it is about lessons and empowerment. Sometimes too, I think we end up creating unnecessary struggles in life through our fears, insecurites, distrust, etc.

Then again, there are struggles that can bring us to the place we are now, or will be in life. Struggles that make no sense, yet when we get past them we can be thankful for where those struggles have brought us.

AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• sometimes life is much happier when you break away the complicated bs...and just live a simpler life. its the small things that really matter....

thats one thing i love about military moves. for 3 months we will have nothing in our new house except for us...some pots /pants...a couch/table and beds..nothing else......just the necessities to eat, sleep and be clean. and i am always at peace during this transition. its simple...its family...no distractions. the day the computers and tv arrive.....as much as i love my computer, i have to admit my heart sinks a little cause they do distract
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Oh wow. I loved that feeling too when we were an active duty family.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Do you have the Lord as your savior? He can help you :) Here are some verses that will help you if you need to talk just message me.. God loves you and so do I.....
    John 14:1-3
    "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
    Revelation 21:4
    He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

Psalm 23:4
    Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
    your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:00 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• BECAUSE OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE BORING, BECAUSE WE LEARN FROM COMPLICATIONS HOW TO UNCOMPLICATE THEM OR LIVE WITH WHAT LIFE HAS THROWN AT YOU. WE LEARN TO DEAL, AND DO IT EFFECTIVELY. IT REALLY DOESN'T HAVE TO BE COMPLICATED IF YOU LEARN TO LIVE WITH WHAT YOU GOT, AND FOCUS ON BLESSINGS INSTEAD, EVERYONE IF WE LOOK CAREFULLY WE WILL FIND ONE.

Answer by older at 4:05 PM on Jul. 21, 2009