is your husband hotter than you?

hubby used to be chubby, but since he's been working out, he's made an enourmous change. he spends all day working out, and his progress is obvious. the outline of his six-pack abs is finally showing, big arms & chest. he's hot. lol i'm very proud of the progress he's made. but i can't help feeling insecure because he's hotter than i am. lol.

i always thought it was the woman who brought beauty into the relationship.. how would you feel if your hubby was hotter than you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We're equal in the looks department!
    Anonymous

• My husband is def. more attractive than I am. :) And I'm insecure about it just because I'm insecure about my looks. But I know that he'd a devoted husband and father and as he says every day when he gives me a kiss...I drive him crazy...so I know he's not going anywhere. :)
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 3:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I'm proud to have a hot hubby! :-) He works out every day.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I'm hotter than my husband, lol. I've always had people tell me that, and tell him he is lucky. He's not bad looking at all, I guess people just find me more attractive. However, I think he's gorgeous, and I see HIM as the hotter one. If he got even more attractive, hell, I'd be happy for him. I don't think that he finds himself very attractive, and I'd love for him to have a confidence boost. I want him to be as happy as he can be, in every way. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• i think my hubby is hott. I catch women trying to look at him extra, B!tc#E$ LOL but I know its cuz he's so freakin hott. I dont know which of us is HOTTER we get equal amount of compliments so i dunno
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• he used to be, but hes let himself go lol so now im hotter.
    Anonymous

• we're both avrage looking
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Yeah my guy is hotter than me...but it doesn't really matter...not to us anyway.
    SuperHumanC

Answer by SuperHumanC at 3:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Yes he is lol.
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 3:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• We were both hot until I got pregnant, now he is the only hot one while I struggle to lose the weight. The only reason he doesn't hold it against me is because I'm trying harder to lose it than he ever had to.
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2009