What are some signs of being pregnant?

I am at the point of confusion. My body is givin me mixed signs about being pregnant. I have taken two home pregnance test and they both said no. BUT my body is still feeling like I am pregnant and then there are sometimes that it doesnt feel pregnant. I dont know what to think. Help me!!!! oh by the way I dont have the money or insurance to go to a doctor.

cheryl.lynn0215

Asked by cheryl.lynn0215 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Health

• Go to a clinic like I did and get on medical. I did that with my son and found out that I was pregnant.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• if you aren't sure, just wait 9 months. if the end result is an infant, then you were pregnant. :) jk

if you aren't convinced by the pregnancy tests, wait a few weeks and take another. in the mean time, avoid things any pregnant woman would avoid, just in case. your body will eventually show signs of pregnancy by 3 months. sometimes morning sickness & movement in your tummy can be triggered by you mind. if you THINK you're pregnant, you might experience these symptoms without actually being pregnant. but i'd find a way to get some health insurance in case you are.
    Anonymous

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:29 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• they also have some free clinics like pacn or you can look them up online and see where one is located neer you or you can try planned parent hood you dnt have to have insurence
    amber_walshak

Answer by amber_walshak at 2:47 PM on Jul. 22, 2009