how young?????

how old were your children when you let them watch tv or they actually realized what was on tv?????? also how old were they when they first laughed???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• after he was 2 before that he could care less
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• About 2.5-3 years old for both of them. Before that, they didn't care anything about it. They were laughing long before they watched a tv show.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• My baby is almost 11 months. He likes yo gabba gabba and play with me sesame(sp???). He dances to the songs on Yo Gabba Gabba and if I change the show he cries.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 3:55 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• i dont really remember when they started really caring but i do remember my sons first laugh he had to only be a couple of months old and we were blowing bubbles and he would just crack up it was so funny to me i was laughing so hard i had tears in my eyes. i love the little baby laughs they are the greatest.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 4:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Just recently for mine, within the last couple weeks I noticed that he is starting to rememeber the cartoons on the Noggin channel. He LOVES Wow Wow Wubby, Blue's Clues, and Dora. First time he laughed was in his sleep at 2 months. I'll never forget it! :)
    Joelygirl

Answer by Joelygirl at 4:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2009