has anybody found out what they were having pretty early and it being right?

like around 14-16 weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was told that my first was a girl...He was not a girl. My 2nd got told it was a girl and finally was right. But it wasn't early. 19 weeks for the 2nd.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• yeah i did, he said he was pretty sure it was a girl at 15 weeks but still waited a little longer to confirm and it was a girl.

luckyhart

Answer by luckyhart at 3:44 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I found out at 16 wks And yes it was right. It was soooo obvious in one ultra sound. Best way to discribe is: it look like my son was sitting on a glass table and we were looking under neath. There were 2 legs and all the impotant stuff in the middle. GL and congrats mommy
    Anonymous

• Me 16 weeks! Had a dream I was having a girl the night before my Sono and found out during my sono it was a girl! The tech said word for word what my dream was telling me! And yes, I had a girl!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 3:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• "I found out at 16 wks And yes it was right. It was soooo obvious in one ultra sound. Best way to discribe is: it look like my son was sitting on a glass table and we were looking under neath. There were 2 legs and all the impotant stuff in the middle. GL and congrats mommy"

That is EXACTLY the shot I got and it's exactly how the ultrasound tech described it, lol. There is not way it's not a boy with this obvious penis, haha. I haven't had him yet, but the tech and the doctor said that there is no doubt. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 3:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Amnio at 16 weeks...that is infallible.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I found out with my twins at 16 weeks. They told me one was DEFINITELY a boy and the other was PROBABLY a girl. They were right about both.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I had a very high risk pregnancy so I had lots of Ultra Sounds. THey told me at 14 weeks that my daughter was indeed a girl. I didn't quite believe that they could be correct that early, but she was! Had another US at 16 weeks and different tech said girl as well. They were both right.
    CAKE_MOM

Answer by CAKE_MOM at 5:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2009