Do you think I am?

So my period usually last seven days last month mine was only four days and it wasnt even really there so this month i slept with my daughters dad with out a condum on the 6th and my period was suppse to start yeaterday and as you can tell i havent had it what are the chances that i am pregnant?

hopenalivia

Asked by hopenalivia at 3:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yup
    Anonymous

• The magic 8 ball says "ask again later"
    Anonymous

• I think it's probably too soon to tell...it sounds like you may be just a bit irregular anyway. I would give it till the weekend, if you haven't started then I would take a HPT.
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• yesterday? i'd wait a little longer before making an assumption.
    Anonymous

• get a test and tomorrow morning pee on a stick
    then
    let us know
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• sounds like my situation.. and I"m pregnant!! If you don't start your period in the next 3-4 days, then I'd say yes for sure!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• the thing is i have thisfeeling that i am i havent been feeling too well lately and been having alot of headachs
    hopenalivia

Answer by hopenalivia at 4:07 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Why do people ask this question? How the Heck are we supposed to know? Go get a freakin EPT and pee on it. Common sense will tell you that if you have had unprotected sex recently and you are late, you could be be pregnant. You wont get any more of a definitive answer than that here.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 4:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• im having the same prob
    chrissieceefee

Answer by chrissieceefee at 5:06 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• i dont see why people always have to say something rude to people. I just wish people had respect
    hopenalivia

Answer by hopenalivia at 10:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2009