Is there a way to tell if someone has cursed you and who it may be?

I have had a huge dose of murphy's law rock almost every aspect of my life in the past few weeks and I am starting to believe its not just a bad luck strick.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• are you dating my ex
    Floyd
    if so, he is a curse
    otherwise, no curse just life
    Anonymous

• op I believe in curses but I also believe in energy begets energy. If you are surrounding yourself with negativity then you will get negative energy back, same for positive.
    Anonymous

• Well, chances are you are right, it's not just bad luck! However, I highly doubt it's a curse. Most people that are advanced enough in Magickal studies understand Karma. Therefore to curse you would only hurt them in the long run. Chances are it's the Law-of-Attraction working against you.

It works like this. Happy people attract more happyness while unhappy people attract more unhappyness. So, if you are consentrating on the negative things in your life, you will only attract more of the same!

Do yourself a BIG favor! Buy and read The Idiots Guide to The Law of Attraction... If you read this and take it to heart, make the changes in your own mind, you will see a HUGE improvement in your life and your luck!~

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Oh I Love the Idoits Guide books.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• And  look at that.... I misspelled Idiot...how silly is that LOL

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:41 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• If you believe that you have been cursed, then you have been. However if you do not believe this to be so, then you haven't been. If you believe and want to know who's cursed you, you're actually looking for validation to your belief that you have been cursed, not looking for who or why someone may wish ill towards you. Anyone can be named as someone who wished you harm at some point. We all harbor ill thoughts towards each other. But not everyone is going to make an effort to magical curse someone. Thinking that your under a curse is narcissistic thinking. You are not important enough to curse, so your ills are mundane not extraordinary. Your trials are not special. Everything flows in cycles, so there are cycles of prosperity as they are cycles of poverty. So it is with Murphy's Law.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 4:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I understand what you ladies are saying. I didn't come to this conclusion lightly and I also am neither narcissistic or a negative person. Actually I don't really interact with many people outside my circle of close friends and family.

For some background, I am pagan, however not Wiccan... I have been a pagan for many years and have studied for many years. I met my husband over a decade ago and we are very happy carefree kind of people. We do have issues outside of our relationships that weigh us down such as needy family members and past events. My husbands X is not a pagan, at least not out right, but she has been know to endulge in love spells and rituals.

Sometimes we joke about her cursing us, but a few weeks ago, my husband and his X had an arguement that seemed kind of petty. Regardless she was really upset and by the following week we had all kinds of upheaval... business problems, bug infestations, u name it...
    Anonymous

• Well if you think it's her you can try a reversal spell and send it back to her. If you are careful with the wording it won't come back on you if it wasn't her to begin with. But for a "curse" to work one must cast it continuously or allow the target to put out the energy to keep it going. I personally don't believe in curses, but I have seen spells to reverse effects.

2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• If you grasp the light of the moon at the right when it shine upon your crystals, walk to and fro in a backwards position 13xs to see the way..it will come to you by the light of day.
    Anonymous

• There is a list of symptoms too long for this post. But a major one is if you have any plants and they suddeny die or get sick. Believe it or not plants are more sensitive to energy so it hits them harder and quicker. If you want all the symptoms you can pm me. And I can also give you a way to deal with it, but there are many different ways and kinds of curses and you dont want to deal with one curse the same way you would deal with another. Its like medicine, taking a cold pill for a staph infection just isnt going to be as effective and could make the damage worse. Technically I would be more worried about someone like her cursing because of her lack of knowledge. At least someone more experience would have control and wouldnt call on something beyond their range of knowledge.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 7:13 PM on Jul. 21, 2009