Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need divorce help..........

i can't search online b/c my SO checks the history and stuff so i was wondering if someone could copy and paste some info on getting a divorce in Alabama and specifically how you can get one if you know your husband won't let you.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • First off you can delete history on the computer. Second, calling a lawyer is free.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

  • He can't stop you from getting one. If you don't have the money then go to Legal Aid. If you just want to get online then go to the library. He won't suspect you getting on their computers and even if he does he can't check the history there, if you don't know how to delete the history on your computer.

    Answer by admckenzie at 6:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.