Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need public assistance for my Rent each month someone help me

Answer Question

Asked by MyasMommy216 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • i don't think they're taking any more section 8 applications right now. but if you go to your local welfare office, maybe they can put you on cash aid if you are qualified.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

  • You can go to your church and tell them your problem, They paid mine last January. Then you can to to Job and Family services, they can even help with utilities and groceries.

    Best of luck to you.....

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

  • Why can't you get a job?I have one .I used to be on public assistance and now I have my own business.Hell I even pick up cans.I get $60.00 extra at the end of the month.You have to find a way to make money.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Money & Work
How am I suppose to feel?

Next question overall (Relationships)
Do you ever feel?