stupid bf

hes retarded! im pregnant and he had the nerve to ask me in a text on the way home from work "can i go with my friends to the strip club"? WTF!! umm nooo!
we JUST had this talk last week and i told him if you ever go, OR even want to, you will not see the life of this child! he has some nerve to ask! am i that ugly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• OOOHHH I WOULD B PISS'D ! AT LEAST HE IS TELLING YOU THOUGH
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 6:29 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• It's an outing with the guys. I doubt it has anything to do with his being attracted to you.

Answer by Bmat at 4:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• hate to break it to you but you can't keep him from seeing his child when it's born. he has rights as the biological father.
    Anonymous

• did he go
    or respect your request
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I don't get why women have a problem with it. My dh has never gone to one but I wouldn't care if he did. I trust him and i know that it would jsut be a fun thing for the guys to do. whats the big deal?
    Anonymous

• no, he will have to find me 1st to see the child. and prove its his kid. and hope he has fun with all that bc he wont be able to afford any of the work to get anything done!
    Anonymous

• I don't really mind strip clubs and my DF never goes. Now when I was pregnant I can honestly say I would be pissed. It's hard enough that you are big and feel like s@#$. He should not even want to make you feel bad. I was a little insecure when I was pregnant and very hormonal. I would have probably LOST it, lol
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• you can't stop him from seeing his child. he has rights. Quit being an immature insecure baby. You should have waited until he was ready to settle down and get in a committed relationship before you got yourself knocked up with him. He's wanting to party and have fun not be an old sit at home fuddy duddy who has a woman telling him what to do. Give the man back his balls.
    Anonymous

• Are you feeling this way because you are pregnant right now? Or have you always felt that way about him going to strip clubs? It wouldnt be fair to the child to try to keep their father away from them because you are angry at him at the moment. I think if you told the things like questioning if it is his then he would probably be hurt and it could escalate a different problem in your relationship. If you try to keep the child away from him then you would not only be trying to punish him but it will also be punishing your child which is not right. Hope everything works out for you.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 7:43 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I am not sure why you are so upset?  What do you think is going to happen.  I would rather my guy go out with his buddies occasionally than stay with me all the time.  Guys bond about stuff we can't. And personally, I don't want to have that kind of bond.  If he doesn't go, how is he going to feel about you?  How is your relationship going to be?  Maybe he needs to hang out and talk about being a dad with his buddies.  Lastly, would you really keep your child from his father because he went to a club while you were pregnant? 

JanaCamp

Answer by JanaCamp at 8:12 PM on Jul. 21, 2009