I NEED SOME HElp.....(TMI)

Ok, so on the 19th i was giving my baughter a bath and had to go the bathroom and so i went. well i have been constapated so i push a little and felt a pop like in a neckle was poping and then i started to cramp alittle and when i wiped there was blood i though that i just had started my period...... well i bleed for about 10min not much then stoped and for the last couple of days i have had a pink line when i wipe sometimes thats it ....i have not taken a test and dont know if i really could be prego or not this is the time i start every month is on the 20th never late before. but when i was prego with my daughter.....please help what do you think

patlynn911

Asked by patlynn911 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would wait a few days then take a pregnancy test. I had bleeding and spotting with each of my pregnancies. Take a test and I think I would make an appointment with your doctor either way.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 4:41 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• you can take a test now actually. i thought i started my period. i went thru only like 2 tampons and was done haha. i think your prego :) GL
    Anonymous

• pee on a stick in the morning
    let us know
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• you probably had a hemorriod from being constapated and having to push a little popped it and made it bleed. It's pretty common, it's also common for it to bleed for a couple of days and to even hurt.
    CAKE_MOM

Answer by CAKE_MOM at 5:09 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• take a test my period was due July 14th I took one July 7th and it was positive I used clear blue easy digital though Good Luck

Anonymous

• thanks guys i will take a test in the morning.
    patlynn911

Answer by patlynn911 at 6:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2009