Where are the best sites to advertise my home business?

I am trying to build my business.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• Craigslist
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I have been spending the summer advertising my husbands accounting business so here are just a few:free classifieds, search engines, business directories,
    if you want more ideas just send me an email,, my husband helps small businesses with how to buid your business and we can give you some ideas
    biblebowlmom

Answer by biblebowlmom at 6:00 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Post to your friends on facebook and myspace. What type of business is it? You might find a topic you can place an ad in comments on my blog and maybe even find some useful information. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com You're welcome to advertise on it as long as it's relevant to that post.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Networking is much more effective than advertising. Get involved with your local chamber of commerce, the national association of women business owners (NAWBO), etc.

When you attend netorking events, dress professionally, be prepared with an "elevator speech" and bring lots of business cards.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:51 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• www.livingmyMoMent.com and it's free!
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 2:51 AM on Jul. 25, 2009