I'm so confused can someone help?

I am trying to get my schooling paid for through the Workforce but have no idea where to even begin. The school said something about WIA Programs, but I went to the website and its about jobs. I need something that will pay for my schooling. I don't qualify for Pell Grants and my parents dont want to cosign a loan. uuugh. Can someone help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Talk to a school financial aid officer to see what options are out there, you can also check on grants...
    Shellee272

Answer by Shellee272 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Call your local workforce development office. I have a caseworker and my schooling is paid through the DLW program. That is the Dislocated Worker Program. They pay for tuition and books and some supplies like flash drive and Microsoft Office program, if it is required for the class. I also was approved for a $5300 Pell grant. Don't assume you don't qualify for a grant, no one knows until they fill out the FAFSA application.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2009