is there tips in ways to get pregnant? do they really work?

women say there are tips to try to get pregnant? does anybody have any and do they really work?

ebrittian22

Asked by ebrittian22 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I've heard a number of times to go on the BC bill for a month or two, then stop taking it. This advice came from women of varying ages, and even from two different OBs AND the ultrasound tech.

No one knows WHY it works, but they all said it worked anecdotally.

I can say personally that I got pregnant with BOTH my sons when I missed a pill. Different brands, different schedules, same result.

If you're not opposed to using them, see if your dr. will give you a 3-month scrip for them.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:09 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• well I have 3 kids, and each time it seemed as though if I didnt get up and go pee right after and laid there for maybe 20 min. I got pregnant that month, and if I got up and went (you know what came out) and I didnt get pregnant that month. Kinda gross, sorry, but a fact to the situation. No real science to it, but it seemed to work for me. I was pregnant within 3 months each time we tried =)
    terrabiglieri

Answer by terrabiglieri at 5:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2009