What is going on with me?

I feel I am a very good mommy and wife but not much of a house keeper it seems like I am doing the same thing over and over and it really never gets done.

Well today I was feeling blah, I had a sink full of dishes that needed to get done instead of sticking them in the dishwasher I decided to wash them by hand no biggie, but as I was washing these dishes something came over me like I couldn't wash the dishes but I did..like I just wanted to drop what I was doing and go and sit down I didn't feel faint I just felt...lazy all of a sudden...I don't get it what could have happened. but I did force my self to finish the dishes I was just wondering what the heck was going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Health

• Burn-out. Lack of motivation. Bored with the tedious little chores. Unhappiness with the doldrums of everyday life. I mean, face it, doing dishes is not exactly fun. I'm procrastinating doing some at this very moment, actually. And I usually get that feeling of, "fuck it" while in the middle of doing them.
    Anonymous