Do you like rap music?

I do and did since the early 80's. I like it when it's with singing too. I like 50 Cent, Lil Wayne to name a couple. lol

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not as much as I did at one time. Rap and Hip-Hop use to be good, I mean really good. Then it went thru a phase where it was okay to do nothing but talk about how much money you had, the rims on ya car and how many women you've slept with while taking them on trips around the world and as long as you had a good beat you didn't have to worry about the lyrics.
    Every once and a while I'll hear a song or two that I really like but for the most part it's gotten old and stale. Greats like Biggie and Jay Z are becoming less and less; I do like TI (damn he's hella fine) some of T-Pains stuff and a few others but that's it. Oh, and when I'm in the car or at home with the kids I don't turn it on - I don't have time to sit and change the radio station over and over again for fear my girls ages 11 & 4 will repeat something they heard from a song with a catchy beat. Mostly in my house we like Country and Pop = can u say Jonas Bros?
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• you should try christian rap It's awesome great beat with a greater message start with the ambassador he is fantastic
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 4:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• personally I fit in the culture and not all rap is acceptable for children but there are some rap music that has meaning thats what EVERYONE thinks rap music is abrasive and reallly it depends on the song writers attitude not all cause violence. I listen to common.
    west.brandy24

Answer by west.brandy24 at 5:12 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• sure do I love lil wayne and young Jeezy OMG he is hot but I love old school r@b ooh and give me some All Green too uumm you making me want my hubby thinking about All Green lol

Anonymous

• nope i did at one time when i was like 12 but then the boy band music came and that was the end of rap LOL
    Anonymous

• Well, I do love the 80's music and I do love Carman--christain singer back in my day...But, I'm not the rappin type...

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 7:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Personally I don't like rap at all, it just seems to repetitive to me and the lyrics and messages aren't usually very appropriate for anyone in my opinion. Some hip-hop music is good to dance to and has a good beat but again you have to watch out for the lyrics and message.
    Chika88

Answer by Chika88 at 9:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2009