What do you ladies do with yourselves when you are feeling blah?

I see I have to do some cleaning, cooking, etc. but I am not up to it.

I just feel like laying around inside the house with the AC and stay put. I don't always feel like this, but this past week I was getting over with the allergies and now I am feeling alittle better but not feeling much of anything as far as motivation...:(

Where to begin? Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Health

• Heh... Motivation... What's that? I have to literally force myself to do the house work.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 5:00 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• when I feel like blah I just lounge around the house doing nothing
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:00 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I am right there with you ladies. I dont know what to do. I feel bla all the time these days. My boy is now a teen and he does not need me that much. Cant find a job so just lay around and read.
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 5:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I pick out a book that I know I like, put my feet up, and doze and read. or read and doze, whichever comes first.

Answer by Bmat at 5:08 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• help someone else
    Anonymous

• I feel the same somtimes n I just do nothing, but read, watch tv, doze n just try to relax. It it hard especially when u have kids. u need as much me time as u can.
    carltom

Answer by carltom at 5:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I don't have motivation and usually have to force myself to do most things that need to be done. Part of it has to do with my depression. I can imagine you not feeling like doing much if you have been sick
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I am in the same boat as you . I need motivation to get my house clean. It is trashed.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:06 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• That's when it's time to make my afternoon espresso

Answer by rkoloms at 10:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2009