how do you get over your old relationship with your babies father because he hurts you even tho you love them so much.

I'm young and want to get over my babies father who I love badly I'd do anything for him but he wont do the same.

west.brandy24

Asked by west.brandy24 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• BrknWingAngel, that was a good anwer...I'm in the same situation you are girl, and I do still love my husband but If he can't show me the same love in return he has to go, no if, ands or buts about it! You have to know your worth and demand you be treated as such! Trust me, there will be someone else that comes along that makes him look like the biggest loser!
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 4:44 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• love yourself
    when you do, you will realize that what you had with him was not love but something else
    Anonymous

• I look at my son when I have them "I miss your father" moods. My son needs a life filled with happiness and joy. He does not need sorrow or pain. Through me he feels this and this is something I change quickly when I look in his eyes.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 5:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2009