Is there a group against Bullying?

I've heard of Mothers against drunk driving and so on...but what about Mother's against bullying? Bullying is a BIG problem, and it has been my experience a zero tolerance policy doesn't mean CRAP! Is there a group of concerned parents acting as the voice of the children? If not, would people be willing to make one? How would we make one?

xmen_mom

Asked by xmen_mom at 5:10 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think you just start small within your local community, and get other communities in each state to join in, then you make press releases, start a website/blog, get paid sponsors, local and national news outlets to help spread the word, get celebrity endorsements, hold public seminars/meetings inviting influential people to speak, and go from there...

You could call your group Mothers Opposed to Bullying, or M.O.B.? LOL

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• MOB Action, and go for a grass roots Mafia Wars tie in to get all the Facebook addicts behind you.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2009