What's the best thing you ever ate?

Try to add as much detail as you can.

Asked by JewelBliss at 5:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Food & Drink

• my mothers spagetti

Answer by walrusjmr at 12:14 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• Tom Yum Goong. It's a Thai soup with shrimp, kerrfir leaves, lemongrass, shrimp and various herbs. I could eat it every day and never tire of it.

Answer by texasgurl33 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• My husband and I went to Italy a few years ago. We were with a tour group and one night we all went to dinner at a winery in the Tuscany region. There was some sort of soup with these really really thin noodles that was phenomenal. They were about 2 or 3 inches long by about 1.5 inches wide and were homemade by some lady that was in the family that owned the winery. I honestly don't remember much about what else was in the soup since I only had it that one time, but it was definitely one of the best foods I've had.

Answer by Christina807 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• grilled, fresh caught Grouper, in the Bahamas

Answer by rkoloms at 10:34 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• My daughter went on a school trip to Russia. They had a layover in Finland and she picked up a bar (huge bar) of milk chocolate, from Sweden. When she came home she gave it ti me. I was the best chocolate I have ever had in my life! It was truely amazing. It was nothing like American chocolate. You could actually taste the cream in it. It was so smooth, it just melted in my mouth. It wasn't really sweet, but it was very chocolatety. It was GREAT!

Answer by JewelBliss at 11:05 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• no way can I pick one!

Answer by chefjen at 11:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I'd say just about anything we ate on the cruise earlier this year. Disney employs some AMAZING, FANTASTIC, PHENOMENAL chefs!!

Answer by debra_benge at 11:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2009