I found porn on his computer, what do I do now?

I found porn on my SO's computer, and I don't know what to do now...or how to approach the situation...what should I do? What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I wouldn't do anything. I know my SO has and looks at porn. Doesn't bother me, I know he is with me and not looking for a ficticous relationship with an unattanable person.
    Anonymous

• You have to let him know if it bothers you. (only if) but if you're ok with him doing it then don't say anything.
    Anonymous

• Doesn't it offend you at all? I feel like he thinks I'm not satisfying him enough so he has to go and look at poorly made porn. This is the OP.
    Anonymous

• depends
    just looking
    or talking with and trying to hook up with
    Anonymous

• Don't feel bad. Men are just like little boys they are very curious. Please talk to him and let him know how you feel. Believe me you are going to regret posting this question. You'll be fine.
    Anonymous

• OMG!! Was It Gay porn? If it was I would confront him when he walks in the door...no if's and's or butt's about it. But then was it just regular porn..you know a guy and a chick in a heated action? If it was ..he is still a male with a pulse...no biggie. Just be lucky it was not two males at each other*cough* ..Excuse me sorry. But that is a male and if your into watching porn...let him know that you would like to watch it with him.Then count your blessing it was not gay porn and he has not swing on that vine...yet.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 5:34 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I don't cafe if my df looks at porn. It doesn't bother me and sometimes we watch it together...I wouldn't care if i found any on the computer, but if it bothers you....say something to him about how it offends you. I really wouldn't worry too much about it
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Tell him how you feel Op. Porn is not acceptable in my home.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• shellyludden.com
    PinkCrossFoundation.org
    Anonymous

• Anon, I think you mean this Shelley Lubben.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 21, 2009