I was wondering for how much can I sell my son's clothes and my clothes to this lady that wants to resell them?

she wants either outfits or bundles, but I dont know if one dollar per outfit or how much the loads, any of you have any experience in this? there all in excelt condition and ita ll pretty clothes that my son already outgrew, I also have good clothes that dont fit me anymore...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Shopping

• Do you have a Thrift Store close by that you can go and compare prices with? I'm a regular at our Goodwill and prices vary. For a set I'd ask at least $3 she can easily get double that for a name brand outfit that cost $20 or more Retail.

Good Luck!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 5:44 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• or look up similar items on ebay, use tht as a baseline, what can she afford? are you doing it to make $$ or sorta to be nice to her, all factors to consider, i am garage selling mine -- i dont mark prices i size them up, if they look to be well off i will ask more, like 3 dollars a piece, if it is some poor lil preggo i will drop it to 1 dollar.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Nope sorry $3.00 a outfit is to much.I am in the reselling and selling business also the closeout business.I can get clothes from Jcpenny,sears,walmart,target,gap,old navy and so on for one dollar brand new or used with not stains.You can sell them for a dollar a piece.I would never buy anything used for $3.00.Why I can get three blouses,tops,pants,skirts for $3.00 with no tax.
    Anonymous